Tuesday, August 05, 2008

One Of These Things Is Not Like The Others

Blogging the RecessionHit-whore, thy name is Mojo.

Sitemeter has slipped crack into my stats page and the addiction is spiraling has spiraled out of control.

There is no intervention that can save me now.

I could try explaining, but the progenitor (progenitress?) of Blog the Recession does it so much more capably.

The cliff notes version is get hits, win prizes, and drop the suckfest that was July '08 in your wake like a depth charge.

Must.post.now...

(PS: If you're looking for more, and I know you are, click the title at the top to get to my home page. Or, just click here.)Stumble This!

3 comments:

Lara said...

hey, nothing wrong with a Y chromosome when you're helping out fellow bloggers. (and trying to win prizes for yourself.) :)

Mojo said...

I wouldn't have any use for the prizes on the list. It's all new-mommy/daddy stuff, which I'll never need again. So I told whassername she could give my entry to somebody that needed it. Based on some of the posts I've read by other BTR-ers, a few of them could really use the help.

Meryl said...

What a great idea--prizes or no!