Monday, August 11, 2008

Thematic Photgraphic 10: "Patterns" v.5.0


What is it? I
Fuquay Varina, NC - August 2008 (Click to see what it is)

Thematic Photographic hosted by Carmi - Button Image by Smarmoofus Hosted by Written Inc.

"What is it? II"
Fuquay Varina, NC - August 2008 (Click to see what it is)

Thematic Photographic hosted by Carmi - Button Image by Smarmoofus Hosted by Written Inc.

The trip I made to shoot these wasn't specifically for this week's Thematic, but as I've mentioned before once the prompt was set for this week I began to notice patterns everywhere I looked. So I thought I'd try something a little different here. First, the pattern that caught my attention, and a click through to put it in context.edible latex panties girls rubber leather licking slick wet lesbian asian amateur milf horny housewives mother theresa
Stumble This!

4 comments:

smarmoofus said...

Woo! I'm your first!

And, wow... I was not expecting that first shot to be what it is (*doesn't spoil the surprise for others*)... Very cool, Mojo!

I must remember to look for (and inject a little bit of) hidden subtext!

-smarmoofus

tiff said...

I'm saying a paarachute and a fence.

Now let's go see if I'm anywhere NEAR right.

Dianne said...

oh that was fun!

and I was wrong on both my guesses lol but that's OK

thanks for all the info you left to my 'labels' post. I clicked on your 'photography (all)' link and had a wonderful time, like going to an art gallery only I didn't have to put on make-up ;)

Unknown said...

I love fish ponds. :) I wasn't sure what that other photo was and had to click through. :)