Saturday, April 11, 2009

Thematic Photographic 44: "Edible" v.4.0 - Health Food Break


"It's For a Good Cause"
Raleigh, NC - December 2008 (Click to embiggen)

Thematic Photographic hosted by Carmi - Button Image by Smarmoofus Hosted by Written Inc.

Lest you come away with the impression that I do nothing but gorge myself with empty calories, bear witness that I do occasionally eat something that's good for me. For one thing, I have a real weakness for Indian River Red Grapefruit. Luckily somebody at work always has a kid in a high school band and fruit sales are a big fundraiser among high school band programs. So every year I get a box or two (the big box, thank you) of my favorite citrus.Violence Unsilenced
Stumble This!

11 comments:

SandyCarlson said...

Grapefruit is one of the few fruits I can look at but won't eat. Your photo makes them tempting, though.

Anonymous said...

Very bright - cool, love bright!

Happy Happy Easter!!!

Unknown said...

That image makes the fruit look delicious Mojo.

Happy Easter

Patricia said...

Yum! Better than a hand full of red and orange jelly beans (but not licorice ones).

soulbrush said...

wow how can a grapefruit look so scrumtious, mind you i love all fruit. happy easter.

Shadow said...

that HEALTHY! can't say i like them though...

Shadow said...

and HAPPY EASTER!!!

magiceye said...

delicious image!

Daryl said...

Not a lover of grapefruit that does look succulent ..

Unknown said...

I love the look of them but not the taste. :)

Bryan said...

This looks like it's ready to burst into slightly tart, juicy streams of deliciousness at the first bite.