Saturday, April 18, 2009

Thematic Photographic 45: "Floral" v.4.0


"Accidental Macro"
Raleigh, NC - April 2009 (Click to embiggen)

Thematic Photographic hosted by Carmi - Button Image by Smarmoofus Hosted by Written Inc.

This is, I suppose, a macro shot even though it wasn't intended to be. I didn't use the macro filters for it, but I liked unusual depth of field anyway. Funny how those "accidental" shots sometimes turn out more interesting than the ones you take on purpose.Violence Unsilenced
Stumble This!

8 comments:

Daryl said...

Beautiful .. I love the whole out of focus focus ..

Sai Hijara - Ferraris said...

I LOVE it too! And things like this make us smile...serendipity, isn't it?!

Anonymous said...

Kind of like serendipity? I think?!
Anyway, it's very pretty & pink!

Susan English Mason said...

I like the soft focus and the bright pink very much.

Anonymous said...

This shot makes me re-think all of the instant editing I do with my digital camera. Perhaps I should wait and look at all of my pictures on a bigger screen before making those choices?

SandyCarlson said...

It is soft and pretty--and it beckons.

Jane Hards Photography said...

I'm all for serendipity to create those happy accidents. Photographers of course lie and call them abstract.

Shadow said...

...and those colours. brilliant.