Thursday, July 16, 2009

Haaaaa-a-a-py Biii-irthdaa-aa-ay Margaret



She probably thinks I forgot it, and honestly she wouldn't be far from wrong. But not far from wrong is still a long way from "right". 'Cause I didn't forget. I'm just lazy. A little background. Not quite a year ago, I ran across a blog called . Now you had to know this was gonna get my attention. I mean come on. Turns out, it's not what you think. Which was kind of a relief, 'cause damn. But what it is is funny. I don't care who ya'll are, this chick can give you a self induced nasal lavage with whatever you're drinkin' at the time if you're not careful. And I owe her one big time, 'cause in the most amazing collection of coincidences you can imagine, Margaret (the Nanny Goat Lady) introduced me to Maggie (the Okay Fine Dammit cum Violence UnSilenced Lady). And you all know how that worked out. So Margaret, thanks for the laughs, thanks for the intro and have a ... whatever it is you're drinkin' on me.

And the resta ya'll git on over an' pay yore respects. 'Cause the lady has sho' 'nuff earned it.


Stumble This!

5 comments:

Nanny Goats In Panties said...

Aw, shucks, Mojo! You are just the sweetest! And you are doing one heckuva thing promoting VU!

Thanks for the birthday wishes. I'm flabbergasted, and honored, and touched. And thanks for the link love! (Oh - and I left the twenty bucks we agreed on with your secretary).

magiceye said...

wonderful piece of work!
am off to the goat's blog!

Maggie Ginsberg-Schutz said...

HAPPY BIRTHDAY MARGARET!

kathcom said...

I'm glad Margaret posted a link to this on Facebook.

I'm happy to have found your blog and also Violence Unsilenced.

carmilevy said...

You are quite possibly the kindest person I've met in blogdom, always thinking of others first. Remarkable.