Friday, July 24, 2009

I'm Not Home Right Now, Please Leave a Message and I'll Get Back to You As Soon As Possible


"Wish You Were Here"
Wrightsville Beach, NC - November 2005 (Click to embiggen)

Assuming you're reading this within a day or two of when it published, I'm either on my way to or at a beach not very far from the one in this photo. And just this minute I'm not sure how "connected" I'll be while I'm (t)here. Get over it. I'll be back soon, don't you worry. With many wonderful new photos of sun, sand and surf.
Related Posts

Stumble This!

6 comments:

Maude Lynn said...

Hope that you have a great time, Mojo!

ArtistUnplugged said...

Absolutely beautiful!!!!!!!!!!

EG CameraGirl said...

Have a great time with your camera. ;-)

annalarssonphotography said...

This shot take my breath way..
Amazing in every single way!!

I love the title!
I wish too..

kenju said...

It took my breath away, too, so I had to stop and tell you. Keep up the good work.

invisible said...

Isn't this the part where the spaceship tractor beams the whales into the ship?