Wednesday, January 27, 2010

Thematic Photographic 85: "I'm Hungry" v.7.0 - Once More With Feeling


"Quiet Please, Artist at Work"
Greensboro, NC - October 2009 (Click to embiggen)

Thematic Photographic hosted by Carmi - Button Image by Smarmoofus Hosted by Written Inc.

Yeah I know. But I had to. This is Sushi Republic in Greensboro, where my son and I had dinner after his recital in October. It's also the first time I picked up a triple digit dinner tab when there wasn't a lovely lady sitting across from me. But we'd been planning to get to this place ever since he transferred and never could seem to catch them when they were open. Note to self: Do not go to Sushi Republic with Bryan when both of you are starving again. It's just waaaay too easy to spend waaaay too much money there. (But damn it was good!)
Stumble This!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Oh yah, whittle off a piece of that blue fin tuna for me! (It was probably shipped fresh out of Glah-sta yesterday.)

SandyCarlson said...

Is that an amaryllis reaching for the ceiling?

That place looks triple-digit good.