Friday, September 10, 2010

Another Feature on Fine Art Photoblog


Another shot that has been circulating widely is this one. It first appeared here as a Wordless Wednesday post. It's also been a featured work in a couple of different RedBubble Groups. Specifically (8.5.2010) and (8.20.2010). Around that same time, I submitted it to , and today they've published it as one of their feature photos of the day.
 Featured on Fine Art Photoblog
 This image and others available for sale at my RedBubble Site!

Stumble Upon Toolbar

7 comments:

Titanium said...

WOOOOOT!!!! I am so freakin' proud of you. It's about damn time you got some decent publicity for the amazing work you do.

This totally makes my day.

Fireblossom said...

I'm a Ti dittohead!

Robin said...

Can I be a triplehead?

Seriously, this is one of my all-time favorite shots of yours. I absolutely love it and the recognition it's getting is very well deserved.

-----------------------------------
My photography is available for purchase - visit Around the Island Photography and bring home something beautiful today!

Daryl said...

Can I rub your head?

Ruthi said...

congratulations. your photo is really amazing. no wonder it is getting popular.

jams o donnell said...

Wow the accolades come thick, fast and very well deserved!

magiceye said...

love this!!
i echo Titanium!!!!