Thursday, November 06, 2008

Sepia Scenes #3: Lines in the Sand Redux


"Lines in the Sand I"
Atlantic Beach, NC - October 2008 (Click to embiggen)

Sepia Scenes - Brought to you by Mary the Teach

"Lines in the Sand II"
Atlantic Beach, NC - October 2008 (Click to embiggen)

Sepia Scenes - Brought to you by Mary the Teach

Some of you might have stopped by for my Blue Monday this week and seen another variation on this theme. The concept of peace in our time and the fragility of it is one that bears repeating though. So in the spirit of BlogBlast for Peace I'm bringing it back for an encore today with this Sepia Scene.

It's not too late for you to get your own Peace Globe flying. Find out how here.


Stumble This!

11 comments:

Daryl said...

love it

even more than before


:-Daryl

kenju said...

Hey, Mojo. I CAN SEE THE IMAGES!!!
What did you do to make them appear for me?

Annie Jeffries said...

Excellent illustration of the fragility of peace.

Lil Bit said...

Oh, coooooool!
I ♥ beach-sandy pix!

Maaaan, wish I could see you images via my reader.

Wow, you post alot. LOL

marLou said...

Like mind thinks alike bc mine is Peace too. Great shots!

Kahshe Cottager said...

Wonderful!

Mimi Lenox said...

These shots are alive and amazing. I can feel the warm sand between my toes....

Digital Polaroids said...

I miss the ocean! I haven't seen it for years, so thanks for sharing!

maryt/theteach said...

Great shots for Sepia Scenes! I love what your two shots are saying! :)

Jackie said...

What a wonderful pick especially i honor of this week and today.

Thank you for dropping by to visit my first entry.

I do apologize for being so late in getting by...but, my week has been crazy!!

You have an outstanding blog and I love everything!!

Great job and a fantastic message!!:-))

Cher said...

sexy!