Sunday, February 08, 2009

Chaos at the Disco! Happy Birthday Lisa!



The Birthday Elves Union has threatened a walkout if I keep working them like this, but what can I do? I mean it's not like I had anything to do with all these birthdays turning up at once... I wasn't even in town that weekend!

But today we move slightly west to the frozen tundra of Wisconsin that's home to one of my favorite photobloggers, Lisa of Lisa's Chaos. If you've seen this lady's photography, I don't need to expand on it here... and if you haven't then no words I can offer up will do it justice. Just go look and marvel.

And while you're there, gawking at the magnificent photography, don't forget to leave a birthday wish before you go. Check it out, you'll be glad you did!


Stumble This!

4 comments:

Unknown said...

You crack me up! You weren't even in town that weekend? LOL!

THANK YOU! *hugs* You made me feel totally special!

Shadow said...

thank you, indeed, for the link.

SaoirseDaily2 said...

That was nice of you! When is your birthday?

Have a relaxing Sunday.

Daryl said...

Another Aquarian .. HAPPY BIRTHDAY LISA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!