Tuesday, April 14, 2009

Thematic Photographic 44: "Edible" v.7.0: Insert Punch Line Here


"If You're Confused, Just Click Through"
Raleigh, NC - December 2008 (Click to embiggen for punch line)

Thematic Photographic hosted by Carmi - Button Image by Smarmoofus Hosted by Written Inc.

Sometimes you have to explain the joke. And sometimes you have to explain why it's a joke. The photo you see here is one half of a gag gift I got last Christmas. The other half you can see if you click through on the nuts.Violence UnSilenced
Stumble This!

11 comments:

jams o donnell said...

Haha I love it! Happy WW

Shadow said...

ooooooh, cheeky!

FH said...

LOL!! Yes, I believe she is a Nut cracker, a good one too at that! ;D

Annie Jeffries said...

hahahahaha. Talk about your delayed reactions. I stared for a moment then cocked my head and then burst out laughing. Happy Tuesday.

Daryl said...

Ha ha ... I think the manufacturer missed out here .. Sarah Palin is the one whose likeness would make this sell .. you betchya

sealaura said...

love it! thank God for those light moments in life when we can just laugh. well done.

magiceye said...

lol!
that was hilaryous

Kaylia Metcalfe said...

Heh, that is quite a pair of gifts...

Anonymous said...

Bwahahhahahha~ I'll have the large mixed nuts minus the huge Hillary nut!! :P

RA said...

LOL! Good one ;p.

Lil Bit said...

LOL, I was a lil nervous to click the pic, not sure what I was gonna find. lol ;) funny.

YAY! - you did a click-thru! =)