Sunday, February 07, 2010

Thematic Photographic 87: "On The Road" v.4.0 - One Way or Another


"I'm gonna use this shot"
Blue Ridge Parkway, NC - February 2001 (Click to embiggen)

Thematic Photographic hosted by Carmi - Button Image by Smarmoofus Hosted by Written Inc.

I had originally planned to use this shot for last week's "Water In Any Form" theme, but then the snow came and handed me a lot of new material. But that's okay, this week works too. I realized after I uploaded it that I got the date wrong. This is actually early 2001 somewhere along the Blue Ridge Parkway (I think). It was one of those places you stop because you need a pit stop of some sort, gas, food, what have you. I'm not even sure it has a name. It wasn't actually a town in the usual sense of the word, just a crossroad with a couple of stores and ... this. I should have paid better attention, because if I ever find my way back there, it'll be an accident.
Stumble This!

No comments: