Tuesday, September 09, 2008

Reincarnation Placement Exam


Your result for Reincarnation Placement Exam...
Garden of Eden
42% Intrigue, 39% Civilization, 49% Humanity, 45% Urbanization


It's the Garden of Eden for you!

Well, this is about as cozy and simple as life can get. We hope you like it here. The real estate is not well developed, but the garden is top-flight.

Your answers indicate that you basically want to just coast through life. You don't want any trouble, and you don't want any special privileges either. That's fine with us. It's entirely possible to live a pleasant life without trouble or strife, and Eden is the perfect spot for it, as long as you don't... well...

Just try to behave better than the previous tenants. Evictions can be rough.

Take Reincarnation Placement Exam at HelloQuizzyStumble This!

12 comments:

Dianne said...

49% Intrigue, 39% Civilization, 59% Humanity, 34% Urbanization.

Can we hang together in the Garden?

Daryl said...

Oh so Maxfield Parrish .. I dont do well on tests





:-Daryl

kenju said...

I got Eden too. will everyone?? LOL

Mona said...

& I got one complex being...

Yaaay! That is supposed to be normal!

Daryl said...

You asked if I draw the Toons.. I do .. there's a wonderful website called toonlet.com and you can 'draw' your characters and then make toons ... I created my characters and all the Husbandisms are honest to gawd things he has said and/or done ...

:-Daryl

Unknown said...

But, I like apples. Funny you should post about this today too, btw, cause another blogger (Speedycat) asked for a consummate love picture...will be stealing this. Oh, and no I wasn't driving the truck *giggling*

tiff said...

I am to go to a gypsy camp, it appears.

We sing! We dance! We steal things!

tiff said...

Um, what does a girl have to do to get on your blogroll?

;)

Mojo said...

Tiff: You and JC have been on my blogroll practically since I've had this blog girl! You were the originals!

Under "Cool blogs By Other People: Read Them!" I think currently you're sitting second on the list because Nanny Goats in Panties posted since you did, but you're definitely on it.

But it's dynamically re-ordered based on the most recent posts so if you slack off, you start sinking towards the bottom. And the only way back is to post something. So don't blame me for your place in the food chain!

Mojo said...

BTW, in case anyone was wondering, no I did not offer a spot in my blogroll to anyone in exchange for sexual favors, nor do I require such in-kind remuneration.

(I'm not likely to reject it however...)

Carver said...

I just saw your other comments and I think you figured it out but The NC Botanical Garden is across the street from the entrance to the road that leads the UNC hospital (across campus opposite side from Franklin St.) If you haven't been there it's a great conservation garden. They also have Coker Arboretum so UNC has those two major gardens. It was wild last week to go to Duke Gardens, Raulston Arboretum, and NC Botanical gardens all in one week. Anyway, I think you indicated you'd figured it out but just in case . . . Take care, Carver

Anonymous said...

Oh, I really, really like this. Great texture and overall "feel." Nice lighting, too.