Saturday, May 16, 2009

Thematic Photographic 49: "Human" v.4.0


"SCUBAr"
Raleigh, NC - February, 2009 (Click to embiggen)

Thematic Photographic hosted by Carmi - Button Image by Smarmoofus Hosted by Written Inc.

You've seen this place in these pages before too, though in a different shot. The fella standing in the doorway was watching me pretty intently as I snapped several shots of his place of employment. I decided it might be best to move along before he got too curious about what I was doing.Violence UnSilenced
Stumble Upon Toolbar

9 comments:

Artist Unplugged said...

Very nice shot!

rdl said...

kinda creepy.

Pagan Sphinx said...

Dive Bar. At least it makes no pretenses.

I have an entry. So very different but also in black and white.

SandyCarlson said...

The Dive Bar is not a Dove Bar. Haven't forgotten this place not to go to in Raleigh.

T and S said...

Neat shot Mojo, thank god you got away before he got too curious.

Shadow said...

i'm not likely to forget such a name....

Mimi Lenox said...

I love that shot! I've been thinking lately about the way to take pictures in public. Yesterday I was questioned rather rudely by a saleswoman in a store. I think I'll write a post about it. It's becoming a problem.

Daryl said...

I must get a shot of the Dive bar near me ...

Carmi said...

He should be thanking you: free publicity is always welcome where I come from.

I can almost feel his gaze from way out there. Great use of distance/space to illustrate the moment.