Sunday, September 13, 2009

Thematic Photographic 66: "Shiny" v.4.0 - Don't Be Koi With Me


"Fancy, Isn't He?"
Pine Knoll Shores, NC - October 2008 (Click to embiggen)

Thematic Photographic hosted by Carmi - Button Image by Smarmoofus Hosted by Written Inc.
 This image and others available for sale at my RedBubble Site!

I have a confession to make. I shamelessly and without a shred of contrition stole thie title for this post but now I can't remember who I stole it from. I checked back through some of the more likely suspects, and didn't find it. So if it's yours, I didn't mean to not give you credit... I've just developed a bad case of CRS in my dotage.
Stumble This!

3 comments:

Miranda said...

Very nice shot! I wouldn't appologize, I'd have said the same thing lol. It was my first thought.

annalarssonphotography said...

Sparkling shiny!!
Gorgeous shot!

carmilevy said...

Excuse me while I pick myself up off the floor: great caption!