Sunday, December 06, 2009

Thematic Photographic 78: "Different" v.4.0 - Not Subtle


"Sculpture Sutra: It's Art. Get Over It."
Greensboro, NC - December 2009 (Click to embiggen)

Thematic Photographic hosted by Carmi - Button Image by Smarmoofus Hosted by Written Inc.

This isn't the first sculpture from the campus of UNC Greensboro I've featured here. And it actually isn't even the first shot of this sculpture I've featured here. It's just the first time I've shown it from this angle. Doesn't leave much to the imagination does it? Even my mother could figure this one out. Sometimes art is subtle. Other times... not so much.
Stumble This!

4 comments:

Unknown said...

Maybe the artist was trying to show the relationship of conjoined twins? No? Oh ok, I can see what's happening there - I think they need a room. :)

magiceye said...

love the caption!

Shadow said...

kissing statues... delightful!

Maude Lynn said...

What could it be, what could it be?