Friday, January 22, 2010

Thematic Photographic 85: "I'm Hungry" v.2.0 - Best Chips Evah!


"Game On!"
Raleigh, NC - January 2010(Click to embiggen)

Thematic Photographic hosted by Carmi - Button Image by Smarmoofus Hosted by Written Inc.

I'm not big on potatio chips usually. TO me they always seemed like a lot of rubbing for a little bit of warmth. But these? These I like. Kettle Brand they call themselves, and this is their Sea Salt & Vinegar model. Long, long time ago I introduced you to their Salt and Black Pepper chips, which were the first ones I tried. And both of them are good enough to make a fan out of a guy who doesn't really love potato chips. Yeah, I stopped and picked these up so I could photograph 'em, but I had to. They don't last long enough for me to have a bag around to shoot. Besides... the Canes are playin' tonight. And who watches hockey without a nosh?
Stumble This!

6 comments:

Daryl said...

Now I need to try these .. I like Kettle Brand's Aged White Cheddar chips .. they also had a New York Cheddar .. delish . and they are baked so less fat .. just sayin' even tho I know hockey fans dont got no fear o'fat!

Anonymous said...

Ah... Kettle Chips! My very favorite-ist are the Spicy Thai chips they make. My only complaint is the big isn't big enough.

Shrinky said...

These are CRISPS, you daft bat - CHIPS come with a burger or a battered fish on the plate. (What?? French Fries? Ha, you Americans can make your mouths say anything, so's yo can.

When I first left home, I lived on crips, it was my staple diet. (Smile)

SandyCarlson said...

So did you share that sharing size? I would not have. Without any shame. Yum!

Maude Lynn said...

Yum!

Amanda Moore said...

I like the Kettle brand as well never tried these. Is this why your *insert snicker here* such an old salt???