Saturday, July 17, 2010

blogher for him


BlogHim 2010? Okay, maybe not. But I am going to be participating in that annual convergence of all things blogly known as BlogHer this year -- albeit not in person. It seems that has formed a tag team with to present the at BlogHer '10 in New York City. Which is a really long way of saying "big art show with proceeds to benefit 's effort toward long term recovery from the BP disaster in the Gulf. So if you're headed to , stop in at the Kirtsy space on Friday and have a look around. Maybe you'll see me there. Sort of.

 Visit my RedBubble Site!

Stumble This!

3 comments:

Robin said...

I wish we could both be there to see it in person! I've been thinking I should do a post about this too, I'll have to snag the button as well.

Now if I only had a title...

-----------------------------------
My photography is available for purchase - visit Around the Island Photography and bring home something beautiful today!

Fireblossom said...

Sorry. I'll be in Dust Flats, Wyoming, for the gun and knife show. But I don't care about guns. ;-)

Anonymous said...

Yeah, the timing is so tough... I'd love to get down with my BlogHer-ness, but I'll be trekking and mountain-climbing that week.

*waves*

(Glad your artwork will be featured there!)