Tuesday, August 05, 2008

Map of the Day (or "I'm Blogging. And I Can't Shut Up!")

Just what I needed to hear.


This happened about two blocks from my office today. The second photo in the series is the intersection where my parking garage is located. The parking deck is across the street from the Quizno's you see in the picture. (The building nearest the camera.) My office is at the other end of the block from the guy with the camera on the same side of the street as the police cars. I'm gonna walk right through this scene on the way to my car in about 10 minutes.


Index to today


I don't often need to do this, but I seem to have been full of things to say today (yeah,that's it... things to say.) So just in case you cam here looking for something specific and can't find it, here's a quick reference to todays kernels of ... wisdom...or whatever.

Stumble This!

No comments: