Friday, June 26, 2009

Thematic Photographic 55: "Cloudy" v.3.0


"Day Breaks Through"
Wrightsville Beach, NC - November, 2005 (Click to embiggen)

Thematic Photographic hosted by Carmi - Button Image by Smarmoofus Hosted by Written Inc.

This shot has a connection to one of my early Thematic Photographic too. It was taken at the same time and place as some that I used for the "Sky " theme in TP 5 about this time last year. And you know what, a year later the scene is no less inspiring than it was then.
Stumble This!

5 comments:

annalarssonphotography said...

This shot almost made me cry.
The happy tears..

The day breaks through - in a stunning way!!

I really most try get up earlier in the morning to capture the sunrise. That's for sure!
Thank you for reminding me, again! :)

Hugs, Anna

Maude Lynn said...

Beautiful!

KB said...

Fantastic shot. I half expected to visit and find more singing :)

dennisthemennis.co.uk said...

THIS is awesome.

carmilevy said...

This is definitely a God-looking-down shot. You're right: it only gets more powerful over time.