Sunday, November 09, 2008

Thematic Photographic 23: Autumn v.2.0 Payne Gallery


"Payne Gallery"
Bethlehem, PA - November 2005 (Click to embiggen)

Thematic Photographic hosted by Carmi - Button Image by Smarmoofus Hosted by Written Inc.

I'm just guessing here, but I deduce that the Payne Gallery is on Moravian College's Priscilla Payne Hurd Campus. I didn't intend to get into a campus tour though... I just thought the fiery red tree in front of the gallery fit the "Autumn" theme quite well.
Stumble This!

5 comments:

snowelf said...

The tree is gorgeous--Red has always been my favorite of all the changing leaf colors.

--snow

Mimi Lenox said...

Now THAT is gorgeous!

Catherine said...

Furthermore, that tree 'on fire' helps a lot to set up the Autumn theme.

Jane Hards Photography said...

This looks just like my own pier. Love the lines and shadows. Great perpsective too.

Daryl said...

Is that a Door Tickler? I hear they are a fairly rare genuis of tree ..

;-Daryl