Saturday, March 14, 2009

Thematic Photographic 40: "Kitchen" v.4.0 - Kitchen Essentials 3


"The Original Food Processor"
Raleigh, NC - March 2009 (Click to embiggen)

Thematic Photographic hosted by Carmi - Button Image by Smarmoofus Hosted by Written Inc.

One thing I've always had in my kitchen is a good set of knives. These are the good-but-not-truly-great kind. Like those "other" really great ones, these are made in Germany, and they're okay for home use. And since I don't have to make a living with them they'll do. For now anyway.Violence Unsilenced
Stumble This!

6 comments:

SandyCarlson said...

My kitchen knives are child-safe through now fault of their own. Even the butter isn't afraid...

These must be quite different from mine since they have their own block to hang out in.

me said...

I was able to finally throw away my 13 year old Bradlee specials (whole set and block for $29!!!) Like SC, even the butter felt bad for me. My girlfriend gave me a new set for Christmas. ...they can cut through steak and tin cans! and then slice a tomato!!! They are actually not too bad, I mean they aint from Germany, but the butter is now afraid

RA said...

An impressive set of knives! Do they also get the honor to make butter and friends afraid? Thanks for your response to my LinkWithIn post. I really appreciate it and think that you might be right on the reason behind the left alignment. Have a nice weekend :)

Indrani said...

Great shot! I had to take a second look to understand the fine arrangement and this after looking at them everyday at my place. :)
Great focus!

Shadow said...

i'm biased, but german is always good, heee heeee heeee

Unknown said...

There are few things more pleasurable or more painful than a very sharp kitchen knife.