Saturday, March 14, 2009

Tune in Tomorrow For the Answer!

Watch this space. Tomorrow is the day Nicole B's Photo Scavenger Hunt finally shows its entries. The hunt has been running since Feb 25, and entrants will be publishing their results starting at midnight tonight. And to sweeten the deal, Nicole's putting a poll on her blog so visitors can choose their favorites. Some really top-drawer (in my opinion) photographers have signed on for this adventure, so the results should be spectacular.

See you 'round midnight okay?
Stumble This!

5 comments:

Unknown said...

Sweet :)

Poll will be running from the 16th to the 31st.

Bryan said...

Mmm, this sounds like it was fun.

Daryl said...

Oh I wish I had known .. kidding ... but I am looking forward to seeing what you'all scavengered

snowelf said...

Will around 6am be okay? :D

--snow

Susan English Mason said...

I'll be there. I think that's 9PM for me in Arizona.