Sunday, March 15, 2009

Thematic Photographic 40: "Kitchen" v.5.0 - Ain't It Cute?


"Mini Me Mixer"
Raleigh, NC - March 2009 (Click to embiggen)

Thematic Photographic hosted by Carmi - Button Image by Smarmoofus Hosted by Written Inc.
In case you missed it: Check out my entry in Nicole B's Scavenger Hunt!

This is one of those gadgets that I guess some people consider essential, but honestly I forget it's there most of the time. I suppose it would be handy if I did a lot of old-school cooking like I used to, but I don't. (And there's a reason!)Violence Unsilenced
Stumble This!

5 comments:

Bryan said...

This brings back memories of my old kitchen and how much fun I had cooking/making a mess, though I never got one of these. I suspect cooking/making a mess would've been easier with one especially when making something like molasses gingerbread.

Why don't you cook as much as you used to? If your food turned out even half as good as your photos, I don't see how you could stop!

Bryan said...

I'm using a recently acquired Raynox DCR-250 snapped on to the front of the lens. It's not the easiest or best macro solution, but it's certainly one of the cheapest. As a student, I can't come anywhere close to affording a dedicated macro lens.

Shadow said...

i've got them too. and needed them too. use them???? hardly ever...

Unknown said...

I've always thought they looked like they'd be handy but never used one. So, whatcha gonna whip up?

Byz. said...

For a guy you have better stuff in your kitchen than I do. :))