Sunday, April 12, 2009

Thematic Photographic 44: "Edible" v.5.0 - Back to Our Regularly Scheduled Gluttony


"It's Made From Carrots, Those Are Healthy, Right?"
Durham, NC - January 2009 (Click to embiggen)

Thematic Photographic hosted by Carmi - Button Image by Smarmoofus Hosted by Written Inc.

Okay, that's enough health food. Let's get back to the good stuff. this homemade carrot cake turned up at the same party as the trifle and the cheesecake I featured earlier. It's amazing we didn't all have to be carried out in a diabetic coma.Violence Unsilenced
Stumble This!

7 comments:

InventingLiz said...

Oh my god that looks delicious! I like how you caught that first slice being lifted out.

Anonymous said...

That cake looks amazing! One of my favorites is carrot cake :)

Karen (formerly kcinnova) said...

Homemade carrot cake, with cream cheese frosting, yes?
HEAVEN! And yes, it's healthy! You can even eat it for breakfast! It has eggs and carrots and perhaps even some pineapple...

Unknown said...

Holy cow! I need to follow you around! Yummy!

Anonymous said...

That carrot-cake is looking way to tempting for anyone going through a dieting crisis for sure!!
Home-bake, by you or the Mrs? My bet is on the Mrs :P

Bryan said...

This would be my favorite theme ever.

A party with that sugary trinity? I need your friends/co-workers/neighbors.

Esther Garvi said...

Mmmmm, now that looks very tempting indeed!