Sunday, April 26, 2009

Thematic Photographic 46: Round v.5.0


"Chipwrecked"
Raleigh, NC - April 2009 (Click to embiggen)

Thematic Photographic hosted by Carmi - Button Image by Smarmoofus Hosted by Written Inc.

No prizes for figuring out what these are. I picked them up wa-a-ay back right after the Tematic Photographic "Down" theme because I'd had an idea for that theme I coldn't pull off without them and I didn't want to get stuck like that again. Of course, there hasn't been any need for them since then, but if there is I'm prepared. Oh, and they're round too... so I guess they found a use after all.Violence Unsilenced
Stumble This!

4 comments:

Unknown said...

Chipwrecked? See you did it again! I WISH I had your wit. :)

SandyCarlson said...

At first glance, the air head from Connecticut thought she saw spare tires. (The heat got to me three hours ago. Blogging is an out of body experience at the moment.)

Shadow said...

good luck!

PastormacsAnn said...

Nice photo for Carmi's Round Theme. The colors are really striking. Nice clean shot.