Saturday, June 27, 2009

Thematic Photographic 55: "Cloudy" v.4.0


"Silver Lining"
Raleigh, NC - May, 2009 (Click to embiggen)
In case you missed it: I've been roasted! Get the gory details

Thematic Photographic hosted by Carmi - Button Image by Smarmoofus Hosted by Written Inc.

I've always been a little ambivalent about Daylight Saving Time. I mean really, what is the point of it all? But then there are the days after that "magical" date when springing forward an hour allows me to capture scenes like this one. I somehow don't think that the inventors of DST had this in mind, but why look a gift horse in the mouth, right?
Stumble This!

1 comment:

carmilevy said...

This is the very definition of the term patchwork sky.

And to think most folks wouldn't even bother to look up. Their loss.