Monday, August 03, 2009

Thematic Photographic 60: "Laundry" v.6.0 - "You Trying To Start Something?"


"This Works In Other Areas Too"
Raleigh, NC - August 2009 (Click to embiggen)

Thematic Photographic hosted by Carmi - Button Image by Smarmoofus Hosted by Written Inc.

Meanwhile back at the ranch, the household machine awaits. I'm still not sure what the purpose is in having you hold the start button down, unless it's to keep you from turning the machine on by accident. Seems like there would be better ways to do this though.
Stumble This!

4 comments:

annalarssonphotography said...

Haha.. Just love your title ;)

listen for azure said...

I love a term my daughter uses... "normal is a cycle on a washing machine." Your photos of the spin dial make me smile!

snowelf said...

My washer says something funny on it, but I can't remember what it is right now. Maybe I need to do more laundry?

Nah.

--snow

Ulrica said...

Start is the easy part... it's the finishing part that's so damn difficult.