Thursday, October 22, 2009

Thematic Photographic 72: "Junk" v.2.0 - I Don't Know What It Is Either


"No Clue"
Jacksonville, NC - December 2008 (Click to embiggen)

Thematic Photographic hosted by Carmi - Button Image by Smarmoofus Hosted by Written Inc.

...but if I had to guess I'd say this is the end of whatever it used to be that was attached to a tractor so it could be pulled around to do whatever it did. It wasn't doing much more than rusting when I found it. And posing for a photo of course.
Stumble This!

8 comments:

kenju said...

Nice angles, Mojo.

Robin said...

Ahh, rusted out junk. Be still my heart.

Unknown said...

Isn't it amazing how cool rust can look - love the lighting and colors here!

Daryl said...

Love it .. I would have framed just that way too!

Spider Mama said...

These are some seriously good pictures!!

SandyCarlson said...

Right now it is lying there dreaming of being a windmill.

Maude Lynn said...

I don't have a clue what it is, either, but I love the colors.

carmilevy said...

The light. It's golden. I'm clueless, as well, but a subject doesn't need to be defined to be stunning. And this, my friend, is stunning.