Wednesday, December 02, 2009

Thematic Photographic 77: "Buildings" v.7.0 - Monopoly Money


"Lehigh Valley RR"
Bethlehem, PA - November 2005 (Click to embiggen)

Thematic Photographic hosted by Carmi - Button Image by Smarmoofus Hosted by Written Inc.

I only spent a couple of days in Bethlehem, PA back in November of 2005, but it seemed like everywhere I looked there was another photo opportunity. The one full day I spent in town, I walked -- tripod over my shoulder -- from the business district, across the river and back snapping off shot after shot and on film no less. I often wonder if I were to return now without the limitations inherent in shooting film if the photos I got would be as good, or if there would just be (a lot) more of them to choose from... or both. I'd like to think I've gotten better over the years, but shooting film does require you to be somewhat more selective and somewhat more careful. I think perhaps I'll have to return to Bethlehem and learn the answer to this and other questions.
Stumble This!

No comments: