Friday, December 24, 2010

to absent friends


It's hard to believe it's been two whole years. But here we are, Christmas Eve which hasn't been the same since 2008 when we lost a dear friend, . There really isn't much to say that hasn't been said already, but that's not the point. The point is to remember. And that's what we do, every Christmas Eve. We remember the woman that left us too soon, remember the family and friends she left behind. We remember her with those who knew her, and for those who were not that fortunate.

For those who knew her, and for those who wish they had, Suzanne's Guestbook is online at Legacy.com.

Rest well Liquid. We miss you. We always will.

Stumble This!

9 comments:

Fireblossom said...

I don't know who Suzanne was, but I miss YOU. Lots of your friends do.

Merry Christmas, dear Mojo. :-)

hope said...

Amen, Fireblossom.

Friends may leave our neighborhood, but they never leave our hearts.

Mamie said...

Speaking of missing someone, I've missed your photographic posts.

Anonymous said...

She is remembered and her light and laughter carried forward in the hearts of good friends like you. Although I did not know her, I know she is greatly missed.

As are you.

Esther Garvi said...

A beautiful tribute, as always. You always bring up real things which reminds us of all the things we have to be grateful of.

carmilevy said...

I'm thankful to have a friend like you to remind me why we need to make every day count. May her memory always be a blessing, and may we all be wise enough to make her life's lessons a part of our own.

kenju said...

I miss YOU, Mojo!

Unknown said...

Mr Mojo I have been missing you so thought I would pop over and peek in. I hope all is well with you! Merry Christmas!! Happy New Year! Bet that grandson is getting big and Tonka is being Tonka. :) HUGS!

kenju said...

Mojo, where have you gone?? Please let us know you are okay.