Monday, June 07, 2010

On Indie Ink


If you're not familiar with the site it's a site dedicated to emerging artists of all sorts. Most of the submissions are written works, but they also sometimes feature photography. And today, I'm stoked, I'm awed, I'm humbled and just stupid happy to say one of my shots has been selected to appear there. Go check it out, and while you're there take a look around at some of the awesome work that's getting discovered at II.
 Featured on Indie Ink
 This image and others available at my RedBubble.com site

Stumble This!

6 comments:

Maude Lynn said...

Indie Ink has outstanding work; still, they are lucky to have you. Congratulations, Mojo!

Anonymous said...

Awesomeness! So glad to see your work featured at II today...

Congratulations!

hope said...

Good for you! You deserve nice things to happen.

magiceye said...

hearty congratulations!!!
talent cannot be hidden for long!!

Aayushi Mehta said...

That site is brilliant, loved your photo over there.
And definitely a very well deserved feature on the website.

Unknown said...

congratulations my friend, that must be super brilliant.